If you have not done so already, please register for the Korea Peace advocacy week HERE!
Sixth Annual Virtual Korea Peace Advocacy Week
July 12-16, 2021
Join hundreds of people across the country in nationally-coordinated virtual advocacy meetings to urge your Member of Congress to support:
- A Peace Agreement to end the Korean War;
- Life-saving humanitarian assistance; and
- Other humanitarian issues such as lifting the travel ban, reuniting separated families and repatriating the remains of U.S. service members.
➩➩➩ Register here by June 21.
|What to expect:|
*Prior to the advocacy week, you will:
– Be trained on how to lobby Members of Congress on June 30 at 8pm ET
– Be invited to educational webinars
(Trainings and webinars will take place in the evenings (8pm ET) prior to the virtual advocacy week.)
*During the advocacy week, you will:
– Have 1 to 3 meetings with Members of Congress and/or their staff
(Meetings with Members of Congress will take place during the week, typically between 9am and 6pm ET; Meetings usually last about 30 minutes, and coordinators will do their best to work with your schedule.)
*After the advocacy week, you will:
– Have the option to attend a casual virtual happy hour and debrief!
Organized by: Korea Peace Network, Korea Peace Now Grassroots Network, Peace Treaty Now