During the four years following college, I worked in child protection and advocacy in South Sudan and the United States. Then, for nearly 3 years, I provided rescue and restorative services to African, Central Asian, and South American women who had been trafficked to Thailand.
I am now studying and preparing for future service. Specifically this year, I plan to spend one month in Asia studying the language of a nation where I hope to serve in the future and two months in South Sudan researching the caregiver-child relationship in institutional care settings. My specific interest is learning the best ways to help communities provide great care for the most vulnerable kids among them.
I value partnership with others, so if we’re passionate about serving in the same directions, maybe we should work together!
Networking & Collaboration
Please contact me if you:
- Want to help improve alternative care for children in South Sudan
- Are involved in family strengthening services and are willing to teach others
- Have experience providing alternative care for children separated from their parents in post-conflict and low-income nations
- Want to partner in brainstorming/implementing innovative ideas at the intersection of business and community development
- Interested in investing in business and community development opportunities in northeast Asia
- Are aware of slavery, labor abuses, or trafficking victims that need assistance, but don’t know where to turn next
- Want to invest directly in the rescue and rehabilitation of a trafficking survivor
- Want to sponsor a child’s education through monthly support or a one-time gift
If you’d like to partner with my work financially, you can give through:
When humans join together, we can do wonderful things, but we cannot do anything of eternal value unless it’s an outflow of communion with Christ. Please contact me if you want to partner with me through regular prayer.
I’ve had the joy of partnering with some amazing people along my journey. Look into their work, and if you wish to partner with them financially or otherwise, I would consider that a worthwhile investment.
- Combating Sexual Exploitation
- Youth and Child Welfare
“You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you
so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—
and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you.”
(Jesus in John 15:16)