In the last 10 years, I have worked in child protection and advocacy in South Sudan and the United States; provided rescue and restorative services to African, Central Asian, and South American women who were trafficked to Thailand; and currently work in the United States to keep children with multiple mental health diagnoses in their homes and families (and OUT of residential care).
I love people all around the globe – on each continent! I love Jesus and His call to global reconciliation. I hate war, poverty, racism, division, and the injustice that perpetuates those problems. I love learning, good relationships, hearing people’s stories, celebrating cultures, languages, and foods from everywhere.
I value partnership with others, so if we’re passionate about serving in the same directions, maybe we should work together!
Networking & Collaboration
Please contact me if you:
- Are involved in family strengthening services and are willing to teach others
- Have experience in foster or community-based forms of care for children separated from their parents in post-conflict and low-income nations
- Want to partner in brainstorming/implementing innovative ideas at the intersection of business and community development
- Are interested in business, education, and community development opportunities in northeast Asia
- Are aware of slavery, labor abuses, or trafficking victims that need assistance, but don’t know where to turn next
- Want to invest directly in the rescue and rehabilitation of a trafficking survivor
- Want to sponsor a child’s education through monthly support or a one-time gift
If you’d like to partner with my work financially, you can give through:
When humans join together, we can do wonderful things, but we cannot do anything of eternal value unless it’s an outflow of communion with Christ. Please contact me if you want to partner with me through regular prayer.
I’ve had the joy of partnering with some amazing people along my journey. Look into their work, and if you wish to partner with them financially or otherwise, I would consider that a worthwhile investment.
- Youth and Child Welfare
- Combating Sexual Exploitation
“You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you
so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—
and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you.”
(Jesus in John 15:16)